The ‘Job Postings’ tab showcases all of the jobs that you have posted as a company.
In this view, you can search your job postings; you can sort them; and you can filter them. You can also create a new job posting from here.
If you would like to see what your job posting will look like from a candidate’s perspective, click ‘Preview posting’, at which point a new view will open.
On each job posting ‘card’, you will see a green button that says ‘LIVE’ in the upper right-hand corner. Directly under this button, you will see three dots. If you click on the three dots, you will see a menu of possible actions:
- Edit Job Post: After posting a job, if there are any changes you would like to make to the post, you can click here to do so.
- Duplicate Post: Select this option if you would like to make a copy of your job posting.
- Feature Post: ‘Featured’ jobs are the first jobs that job-seekers will see when they go to the Growmotely Job Board, because they are all ‘pinned’ to the top. They will carry a ‘Featured’ badge in the upper left-hand corner of the job posting ‘card’. You will need to pay a fee - $49.00 USD for 30 days - to feature a job posting.
- Mark Inactive: If for any reason you would like to ‘press pause’ on the hiring process for an open role that you have posted, select this option. Upon marking the job ‘inactive’, the green ‘LIVE’ button will switch to a gray ‘INACTIVE’ button and the job posting will disappear from Growmotely’s Job Board. Please note that if you select this option, you will no longer be able to see candidates who have already applied for this job on your Application Board, and on the candidate side, the job will disappear from their ‘Applications’ view. You can reverse this action by selecting ‘Mark Active’.
- Set Internal: This is related to ‘Job Visibility’. Select this option if you would like your job to be removed from Growmotely’s Job Board and you would like to continue with the recruitment process for the candidates who are already in your pipeline / on your Application Board. Once the job is ‘internal’, you will be provided with a link that you can copy – in the case that you would like to send it directly to someone (e.g. a person who you would like to apply for the role). Please note that clicking on ‘Set Public’ will reverse this action.
- Delete Job Post: Select this option to delete the job post.
- Share Job Link: This is the unique link to your job posting. If you would like to invite someone to apply for the job who is not registered on our platform, you could send the person this link.